Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Prayers and Praise!

Hello all -

My name is Katie.  I have also volunteered to contribute to this blog.  I have been a follower and a frequent prayer warrior over the last 2 years.  I am a teacher for students with special needs.  I also have 3 sons of my own.  I am excited to be able to keep others updated on the families that I so often check in on and pray for, as well as meet and update you on some other familiar faces.  Thanks for letting me be a part of this great site!  I believe in the power of prayer.... so Thank you in advance for joining us in praying for and lifting up these families.   

Maddie – Still some challenges with Epilepsy but has officially been cancer free for 5 years!  Prayers of Praise!!!  Keep her mom lifted up as she continues to strive towards finding the right medication mix to keep the seizures under control.

Rebekah - Prayers of Praise for being off oxygen.  Lift her up in prayer for the breathing and coughing difficulties that she is experiencing.
Aidan and Ty– Are in need of prayers for comfort and peace.  They are struggling (both children and parents) with the circumstances that are before them. 
Waverly and Oliver headed to the beautiful outdoors recently and their mom caught some amazing smiles on camera!  Head over and check out their pictures…. I am sure you will smile back.  What beautiful children.
Witt's family got a NEW set of Wheels!  They got to go on a family trip for Christmas with everyone in the same vehicle.  What a fabulous blessing over the holidays!
Tripp's mommy could use some uplifting.  Tripp’s care has become difficult because it all causes him extreme pain.
Kristy set some great goals for the start of the New Year. 
Linden's family just moved into a new home!   
Camryn has numerous prayers of praise!  Lift them up in celebratory prayer.

I will be posting mostly on Wednesday or the Weekends.  If you have a prayer request, please feel free, as always to leave a comment below or send an email to safehaven@yahoo.com

~Katie~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent increase in spammers, comments will now be moderated. Thanks in advance for your understanding. <3

Followers