Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday

The R Baby Run/Walk was held on Sunday, Mother's Day. So far, $655,073.00 has been raised. Woot! The website says they are still accepting donations, so it's not too late to help out. I know this video post is a bit late since the walk already took place, but it brought tears to my eyes and I had to share, just in case the Lord prompts you to help today.



The Tuesday Blog Party is over! Read this post for a brief overview and info on a giveaway still in progress!

Maddie had two tests run today to see if she has relapsed...please pray while they are awaiting the results that everything will be great.

Pray for Veiyah today, she is having some health issues!

I will post a bit later when I have more time with some more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent increase in spammers, comments will now be moderated. Thanks in advance for your understanding. <3

Followers