Friday, May 18, 2012

Update on the blog

Hi all:
I am three weeks out from my surgery, half way through my "recovery period" and doing better every day.  I continue to appreciate the sweet prayers and messages I've received.  Thank you!

In the next week or so I'm going to be rolling out a few changes in the way in which updates are posted and I think it's going to be a lot better.  The hope is that more updates get covered in a regular manner and I think it's going to work out wonderfully.  We shall see very soon! :)

As always, please feel free to leave any prayer requests in the comments, or send an email to safehaven_blog@yahoo.com.  If you have a blog, please share our blog with your readers.  Prayer is very powerful, and the more people we have praying, the better!!

Blessings,

 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent increase in spammers, comments will now be moderated. Thanks in advance for your understanding. <3

Followers