Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Settings change

Hi prayer friends! I just wanted to let you all know that I changed the comment settings. I have been getting a ton of spam comments, and some of them are pretty bad, so I turned off anonymous comments. I know that a lot of you have posted prayer requests under anonymous, and I don't want that to deter you from posting, so PLEASE keep posting! I made it so you just have to have an ID to post, so hopefully that will stop the spam. Thanks for faithfully praying!

1 comment:

  1. Please add Trina to the urgent prayers. She is at the end of her battle with cancer. She is a fantastic mother of a 4 year old and wife and sister and daughter and friend. Her family could use all the prayers possible.
    thanks
    http://www.thefamilytiesthatbind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent increase in spammers, comments will now be moderated. Thanks in advance for your understanding. <3

Followers