Monday, February 14, 2011

Winners!!!

Congratulations to the following people!
1st was Holly!! She will have choice of all 3 prizes! 
2nd was Mattie!! She will have choice of 2 prizes
and 3rd was Hope!! who will get the last prize!

If you ladies will please email me at safehavenblog@yahoo.com I will get your winnings out to you ASAP! I look forward to doing another drawing soon :)

Happy Valentines day to you and your families. If you will please remember the families on the lists this holiday.

Also please pray for my friends baby girl P, she is being admitted tomorrow for some tests..pray for guidance from the doctors and comfort for her as well as her parents. Hospitals are no fun, especially with little ones..

Thanks everyone! I will post an update soon.. as always let me know if you have any requests and or updates :)

1 comment:

Due to a recent increase in spammers, comments will now be moderated. Thanks in advance for your understanding. <3

Followers